Features & Options
- Aluminium/Timber composite
- Fully automated
- Multi-point locking for added security
- Single, double or triple glazed
- Anti-finger trap for peace of mind
- Powder coated or anodised in a variety of colours
- Dual colour options
- Low threshold for disability access
- Concealed closers
- A variety of door furniture in stainless steel, powder coat or anodised finishes
- A number of door entry and exit systems available
Through consultation with architects, surveyors, and key stakeholders, we will design and fabricate your door system of choice on time and on budget. If a particular project requires value engineering to meet tightening budgets we can offer a range of solutions to best meet those constraints whilst maintaining the performance and integrity of the system.
At Veranti we have gained valuable experience in producing glazing systems to meet difficult and stringent acoustic requirements. If your project requires an acoustic solution then we would be happy to help and advise on your project.
We believe that when you invest in a door system it should be high performing yet economical. A door system supplied by us will meet the demands of the latest building regulations. Additionally, our team is on hand from day one to help advise, design and manufacture to your desired specification and aesthetic.